Monday, 4 June 2012

Now the work begins!

Hi All,

I'm sure I don't need to remind you that we start the BCT roost site counts this week.   We'll try Wednesday for the brown long eared at Comin Coch.  Please look at the programme for details.   We need to be there about 30 mins before sun set.   Please let me know if you intend coming.

Just to remind you, I've put two dates for most of the counts just to give a bit of leeway in case the weather is absolutely appalling. In this case, of the two days allotted, Wednesday looks to be the best - well that what the forecasters say!

See you there.   I'll be coming in from the North so if there is anyone who wants to share lifts just let me know.

By the way, we had lots of fun at Llanilar last week but the midges are horrible, so be warned.

Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.