Friday 4 September 2009

Get together in September or October?

Hi All, Wonder if anyone would be interested in another outing in the next couple of months? I know the weather is terrible but we might just get an Indian summer - humm... Anyway, here's a couple of proposals. We have been asked to go back to Long Wood - near Lampeter - to do some netting but I will need to know if there is any interest in this before accepting and asking Richard C to come up from Cardiff. It might also be nice to go for a walk along the river at Cwm Cletwr, Tredol.

I've also been asked by Tregaron Beaver Cubs troop if there would be anyone free to give a very short talk to the kids - they are between 6 to 8 years and would just need a quick intro to bats - some nice pictures or something to do relating to bats. Any volunteers please?

I also have several copies of Bat New to go to good home - anyone want one let me know.

I'd be very glad of feed back on any of the above.

Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.