Monday 10 June 2013

Bat Walk and Talk, Friday 14th June, RSPB Ynys Hir 8:00 pm

Hi All,

Just a timely reminder that we're running a walk and talk at RSPB Ynys Hir this coming Friday.  Meet up at the centre for 8:00 pm please.   I'll be doing the 'talky' bit for a while and then we'll be setting off for a walk on the wild side!  Hope the bats will come out for us and that the weather stays fine - some hope......I be bringing along Fat Batty Bat to charm everyone.  I just  hope he doesn't show me that he can fly after all!

If the weather is not good I'll put up a post here by 5 pm to cancel.

I hope as many of you in the group can come along to give support for this and help with talking to the people who will no doubt be coming along - 5 have already booked!  I know it's been a busy week already and it's only Monday but why stay indoors when you can be outside looking for bats, it's summer you know!

Hope to see you there
Net

Please note the edit here ........8:00 pm rather than 8:30 as earlier published - crossed wires with RSPB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.