Saturday 21 April 2012

First signs of life this year!

I know this is sad but please indulge me. I've just come across the first bit of bat poo I've seen this year and it was on my bedroom window! So that means my own 'personal' little pip is out there again for another year flying around my garden. That will make 10 years that he has been coming  in all - creatures of habit!  I can't wait to get out there counting bats again this summer, (being eaten by midges, getting wet and freezing to death, it sounds so inviting) and that will be 19 years in all for me. There must be something that keeps making me do it!

Don't forget to check out the new programme opposite.  If you can't get in, let me know.

Please can I have confirmation for the training on  the 10th May. Email me at my aber.ac.uk email address please. This is open to Bat Group Members only - sorry!

See you out and about

Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.