Friday 20 January 2012

Welsh Bat Workers Day 2012 - don't forget to book!

Hi All,

Can I remind you to book for the Bat Workers Day to be held April 28th in Llanidloes. BCT will open up the booking to beyond Wales at the end of the month so get in there while you can. It's a day well worth attending and I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. Cost is £35 for non BCT members and £30 for members but really worth it - and you get a lovely lunch to boot!!!! Numbers are limited to 90 people. Don't be shy, come along. I've booked so there will be space for three others in my car!!!!!!!! No excuses........hmm.....

Detail are here hopefully (if I done this right!!!!)


Start the Batty Year off the way you intend to go on!

Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.