Wednesday 4 May 2011

Brithdir Outing


Hi All, I hope I've got everyone in touch with each other by now and arrange lifts and things - phoo..., Just in case I've missed someone, we will be meeting in Talybont, towards the end of the village by the two chapels, opposite the Lolfa/Neuadd Gofa at 7:30. There's one pick up in Mach on the way by the clock.

If you want to do some mugging up on species ID and bat sounds we hope to be seeing - or should I say hearing - Lesser Horseshoes, Long Eared, Daubenton's, Pips (two spec.) and possibly Whiskered!

To get you in the mood, what's this then?


See you on Friday evening - hope the weather is reasonable, we'll ignore a bit of rain but if it's torrential I'll put up a blog by 6pm.

Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.